Working for Scenic Rim Regional Council will give you the opportunity to enjoy a challenging and rewarding career. With an emphasis on development, we encourage all employees to be innovative and keen and to function to the very highest standard.
Working with a dynamic and motivated team of professionals and in a flexible work environment staff are encouraged to make the most of the many training courses and development opportunities that are open to them.
We look forward to welcoming you into our motivated, skilled and ambitious team.
To apply for a job vacancy at Scenic Rim Regional Council, download the position description and read the application guidelines (see below) before submitting your application.
Your application will only be considered if you have submitted the following:
- An Application Coversheet
- Statements addressing the key selection criteria for the position as set out in the position description
- A cover letter
- Resume including a list of referees
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time via one of the following methods:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post to Chief Executive Officer, Scenic Rim Regional Council, PO Box 25, Beaudesert Qld 4285
- Delivered to one of Council's Customer Service Centres at Beaudesert, Tamborine Mountain or Boonah
If you have issues accessing the requisite position documents, please email email@example.com or call 5540 5111 to arrange for those documents to be emailed to you.
Temporary and casual employment
Council periodically has need for temporary and casual staff in both operational and administrative positions. To express your interest in these roles, please complete and submit the appropriate form below.