Cr Duncan McInnes was first elected to Scenic Rim Regional Council in 2012 and re-elected in 2016. He is the Chair of Council's Finance Committee.
Duncan has lived all his life at Radford, is married to Mary and has four daughters with three of them and their families living within the Scenic Rim.
Duncan is involved in a family dairy farming enterprise which produces in excess of 4 million litres of milk annually and also in a lucerne and cropping farm.
He has spent over thirty years being involved within the wider dairying community having served as a director at local, state and national levels and has represented his industry internationally. He has also a Justice of the Peace.
Duncan currently holds positions in the following organisations:
- Harrisville Lions Club - Treasurer
- Harrisville School of Arts Committee - Treasurer
- Harrisville Cemetery - Trustee
- The Royal National Agricultural and Industrial Association of Queensland (RNA) -Councillor
- Dairy Farmers Milk Co-Operative Limited – Director
He is also a member of:
- Harrisville & District Historical Society Inc.
- Boonah Dairy Development/QDO Committee
- Boonah Show Society
T: 07 5540 5406
M: 0418 198 349
Encompasses the localities of Allandale, Aratula, Blantyre, Coleyville, Coulson, Fassifern, Frazerview, Harrisville, Hoya, Kalbar, Kents Lagoon, Limestone Ridges, Merryvale, Milora, Mount Forbes, Mount Walker, Munbilla, Mutdapilly, Peak Crossing, Radford, Roadvale, Rosevale, Silverdale, Tarome, Teviotville, Washpool, Warrill View, Woolooman, Wyaralong.