- Blue Care Auxiliary
Join us to help raise funds to support Blue Care.
- Jymbilung House
- OZ Care
Dementia Advisory and Support Service
This service offers -Free service to HACC eligible Queenslanders and their carers.
Home visits to help people understand more about demential and how to care more effectively for someone with dementia.
Friendly. flexible and caring staff.
Personalized information and education on dementia.
Assistance with accessing referral pathways to local service providers.
- Rural Lifestyle Options
Disability support services.
- Beaucare - Aged & Disability Services
At Beaucare we brighten people's lives through our involvement with the community. Beaucare is a community organisation which has been servicing the local area for 25 years.
Beaucare exists to strengthen our communities and provide opportunities for people to maximise their quality of life.
Beaucare aims to achieve this by:
- Providing direct assistance to people who require relief from disadvantage
- Researching needs and working with the community to find ways to address those needs.
- Fostering strong cooperative relationships and networks with the aim of strengthening our communities.
Beaucare provides a broad range of community services. These include child care, family support, youth development, community development and support services for the frail aged and people with a disability.
Our administration is based in the township of Beaudesert. We provide services to people in communities including Tamborine, Logan Village, Jimboomba, Flagstone, Cedar Vale, Bromelton, Rathdowney, Kerry, Beechmont and Canungra.
- U3A Tamborine Mountain Inc
A volunteer association for retirees and the mature aged.
U3A conducts courses and operates without references to qualifications, examinations or awards.
- Beaudesert U3A Inc
- Teviot Villas Boonah (Lutheran Church)
Contains 19 Independent Living Units
- Boonah and District Senior Citizens Welfare Club Inc
Members of Boonah Senior Citizens Welfare Club inc meet for morning activities on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at Boonah Bowls Club, Coronation Dirve Boonah from 8.30am to 12 noon.
Activities include Indoor Bowls, cards, scrabble etc.
Morning tea is provided and lunch is served at noon at the conclusion of hte morning's activities.
- Wongaburra Garden Settlement Ladies Auxilary