Council is pleased to provide new residents to the region with information about living in this beautiful part of South East Queensland and the services available.
Our New Resident Pack contains fact sheets on the following topics:
- Councillor contacts
- Council facilities and contacts including Customer Service Centres, sports complexes, camping grounds, cultural centres and libraries
- Information on building and planning matters
- Disaster management and emergency contacts
- Public health and compliance issues
- Pest and animal management
- Grant information for community, environment and cultural programs
- Rural lifestyles and living
- Economic development
Contact Council to request a full information pack or download the New Residents Booklet.
Council holds regular "New Resident" information sessions at local libraries.
Come along and meet members and representatives of your community and find out how you can become involved in local groups
Beaudesert Library holds these evenings twice a year in May and November.
To register your attendance please phone, email or visit the library
Tamborine Mountain Library
Tamborine Mountain Library holds these evenings three times a year in March, July and November.
To register your attendance please phone, email or visit the library.