Fire Permits

Fire permits in Scenic Rim Region 
If you are planning to burn off on your property or light a fire greater than 2m in diameter, you need a fire permit from the Rural Fire Service District Office. 

The permit ensures you have all the necessary information to conduct a safe fire. For more information phone (07) 3294 4944 .

The Rural Fire Service will also be able to tell you if there is a current fire ban.

To report a fire, call 000.