About the Scenic Rim Community Plan 2011 - 2026
The Scenic Rim Community Plan expresses a shared vision for the region's future and will guide Council and community action on issues including the environment, economic development, social wellbeing, infrastructure and governance.
The Scenic Rim Community Plan was developed following extensive community consultation. Further Information on the Community Plan project is available via the following links:
- Final Phase Community Consultation Summary
- Final Phase Community Consultation Summary Appendices
- Draft Scenic Rim Community Plan
- Draft Community Plan Community Consultation Summary
- General Information and Community Plan Fact Sheets
Council will review the Community Plan on a regular basis. However Council appreciates getting feedback at any time.
To provide feedback or get further information phone (07) 5540 5111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, visit a customer service centre or post a letter to Scenic Rim Regional Council PO Box 25 Beaudesert Qld 4285.