Use of parks for events Use of parks for events

The Scenic Rim Region has a number of parks and recreational areas to suit everyone's needs.

If you are planning to hold a special event (birthday party, fundraiser, markets, etc) in a public park please contact Council's staff to assist with your planning. Alternatively please complete an Application/Enquiry for Park Use form, which can be found via the following link.

 Tree Work/Removal on Council Managed Land

If you would like to make a request for work to be carried out  on a tree growing on Council land (eg pruning back branches, tree removal) please complete the below form.