Scenic Rim Regional Council has four branch libraries and a library outreach service. Residents have online access to a full library catalogue of more than 105,000 items.
Discover what's on at your local library including regular book clubs, community activities and digital literacy classes, browse the library catalogue. You can also learn more about the region's local history and how to access a wide range of e-resources online including audio books, magazines plus online language and adult education courses.
Council's libraries are now open for a limited service
- Browse and Borrow from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday (Canungra closed from 1pm to 2pm)
- Click and Collect from 9am to 10am Monday to Friday.
- After-hours chutes are open to return items at any time.
- Limit of 20 people inside at one time.
- Visitors will be required to provide name and contact details.
- Wifi is available for use in outdoor areas.
- Unfortunately no public computer services, photocopying or printing is available.
- School holiday activities, Story time and Rhyme time are being delivered online.
Discover more about the Scenic Rim libraries below.
- About Scenic Rim
- For Residents
- Community and Culture
- Facilities and Recreation