Careers with Council
To apply for a job vacancy at Scenic Rim Regional Council, download the position description and read the application guidelines (see below) before submitting your application.
Your application will only be considered if you have submitted the following:
- A current Curriculum Vitae or Resume (maximum of 5 pages). Your CV should include the names of at least three current / recent referees. One Referee should be a Manager you have worked for during the past two years.
- Please provide a statement (maximum 2 pages) where you can demonstrate how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the specific requirements and responsibilities of this position.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time online through Council's Current Vacancies webpage.
If you have issues accessing the requisite position documents, please call 5540 5111 to arrange for those documents to be emailed to you.
Temporary and Casual Employment
Council periodically has need for temporary and casual staff in operational positions. To express your interest in these roles, please complete and submit the appropriate form below.
- Meetings and Agendas
- Organisational Structure
- Corporate Publications
- Councillors' Code of Conduct
- Council Policies & Documents
- Careers with Council
- Financial Information
- Tenders and expressions of interest
- 2020 Local Government Elections
- Customer Charter
- Contact us
- Connect with Council
- Statutory Information