| ||Division 6 encompasses: |
- Kents Lagoon
- Limestone Ridges
- Peak Crossing
- Warrill View
The councillor representing Division 6 is:
Cr Duncan MCINNES
Office: 5540 5406
Cr Duncan McInnes was elected to Scenic Rim Regional Council in 2012.
Duncan has lived all his life at Radford and is married to Mary and they have four daughters with three of them and their families living within the Scenic Rim.
He is involved in a family dairy farming enterprise which produces in excess of 4 million litres of milk annually and also in a lucerne and cropping farm.
Duncan is passionate about the region in which he lives and his focus for the next four years will be on supporting its youth; providing services to the community; creating jobs; attracting new businesses; reducing red tape; stopping coal seam gas exploitation; supporting farmers and primary producers and promoting the unique and diverse beauty of the Scenic Rim.
He has spent over thirty years being involved within the wider dairying community having served as a director at local, state and national levels and has represented his industry internationally.
He has also been actively involved in his local community for all of his adult life and is a Justice of the Peace.
Duncan currently holds positions in the following organisations:
· Harrisville Lions Club - Treasurer
· Harrisville School of Arts Committee - Treasurer
· Harrisville Cemetery - Trustee
· The Royal National Agricultural and Industrial Association of Queensland (RNA) -Councillor
· Dairy Farmers Milk Co-Operative Limited – Director
He is also a member of:
· Harrisville & District Historical Society Inc.
· Boonah Dairy Development/QDO Committee
· Boonah Show Society