Cuppa in the Communi-tea
Reaching out with a cuppa and a friendly chat
Council is hosting casual gatherings in Beechmont, Tamborine, Kooralbyn, Rathdowney, Aratula, Kalbar and Harrisville to support those who are socially isolated.
Commencing in March and continuing monthly, these free, accessible and inclusive events will connect residents with different service providers, and offer technology support and free Wi-Fi. Drop in and join us.
- Kooralbyn Men's Shed - 1st Wednesday of the month, 10-11am
- Aratula's Moffatt Park - 1st Friday of the month, 2-3pm
- Beechmont Old School - 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10-11am
- Harrisville Memorial Park - 3rd Tuesday of the month, 10-11am
- Kalbar Civic Centre - 3rd Thursday of the month, 10-11am
- Rathdowney Post Office - 4th Thursday of the month, 10-11am
- Tamborine Memorial Hall - 4th Friday of the month, 10-11am
Cuppa in the Communi-tea is an initiative funded by the Queensland Government, Mental Health and Wellbeing Community Package under Queensland Economic Recovery Strategy.