Beaudesert Enterprise Precinct
The Beaudesert Enterprise Precinct expansion project will make an additional 11 hectares of industrial land available for small to medium-sized industries.
The expansion is part of Council's commitment to a sustainable and prosperous economy and will provide economic benefits across the entire Scenic Rim region, by helping to create opportunities for local businesses to retain and expand their capabilities and inviting new industries to strengthen the local economy.
Earthworks are complete and the project is expected to be completed in late 2021.
- 11 hectares of expansion
- 32 new lots ranging from 2,000m² to 5,000m² (with the ability to amalgamate lots if required)
- All lots include power, telecommunications, water, sewer and NBN connections
- Enterprise Drive will become a loop road, with two additional cul-de-sacs
- Waters Creek Reserve which runs adjacent to the development, will continue to be preserved as an important part of our natural environment
How do I enquire about purchasing a lot in the precinct?
A marketing campaign is being developed so that lots may be sold off the plan in the near future.
Contact Council to learn more about progressing planning applications.
For more information, contact the Regional Prosperity Team on 07 5540 5111 or email@example.com
- Payments and forms
- Disaster Management
- Economic Development
- BackEconomic Development
- Why Do Business in the Scenic Rim?
- Our Business Partners
- Investing in the Scenic Rim
- Funding Opportunities
- Regional Prosperity Strategy
- Tourism Development
- Filming in the Scenic Rim
- Business Support
- One Scenic Rim
- Scenic Rim Jobs
- Business and Community Directory
- Waste services