COVID-19 health information
- Queensland Health - We encourage residents to monitor Queensland Health's website, as the lead health agency for the State, for all the latest information about COVID-19.
- Anyone with concerns should call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) for advice.
- Queensland Government - Essential information about the support available from the Queensland Government.
- Australian Government Department of Health - provides daily updates, FAQs, current facts and figures, travel advice, key contact and phone numbers.
- The Australian Government - includes the latest Coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
The Australian Government Department of Health has compiled a collection of helpful resources including:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Frequently asked questions
- Limits on public gatherings
- Information on social distancing
- Information for international travellers
Information on home confinement, movement and gatherings for Queenslanders
Roadmap to easing restrictions
The Queensland Government has released a roadmap to a COVID-safe recovery allowing more travel, more activities and larger gatherings. Please refer to this roadmap to find out what activities are permitted. Find out more about the easing of restrictions.
What can I do to protect myself?
To protect yourself and others from infection practise good hand and respiratory hygiene including:
- cleaning hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs
- covering your nose and mouth with a tissue or flexed elbow when coughing or sneezing
- avoiding contact with anyone who has symptoms such as fever, a cough, sore throat, fatigue, and shortness of breath
- staying home if you are unwell.
You should also try to stay at least 1.5 metres away from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Payments and forms
- Disaster Management
- Economic Development
- BackEconomic Development
- Business Excellence Awards
- Why Do Business in the Scenic Rim?
- Our Business Partners
- Funding Opportunities
- Investing in the Scenic Rim
- Scenic Rim Eat Local Week
- Tourism Development
- Business Support
- Regional Prosperity Strategy
- One Scenic Rim
- Scenic Rim Jobs
- Business and Community Directory
- Waste services