Scenic Rim Business Excellence Awards
Nominations are now open for the 2023 Scenic Rim Business Excellence Awards celebrating the businesses and individuals driving the region's economic growth and prosperity.
Delivered by Scenic Rim Regional Council, the awards seek to highlight your ideals and aspirations while applauding your achievements and endeavours to succeed, whether you are a large, medium or small business.
The biennial awards, which will be presented at a gala dinner at The Centre, Beaudesert on 10 November 2023, will recognise excellence in innovation, outstanding customer service and productivity that have contributed to the increasing strength of the local economy.
The awards will be presented in the categories of:
- Excellence in Tourism and Accommodation
- Excellence in Hospitality - Food and Dining
- Excellence in Retail
- Excellence in Trades and Construction
- Excellence in Agriculture
- Excellence in Transport, Logistics, Manufacturing and Mining
- Excellence in Professional Services
- Excellence in Community Services
- Most Outstanding New Business
- Excellence in Business (20+ staff), and
- Trainee/Apprentice of the Year.
Please see the nomination pack for further information.
Nominations, to be submitted online through scenicrim.smartygrants.com.au close on Monday 2 October 2023.
2021 Award Winners
- Excellence in Tourism and Accommodation: Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Excellence in Hospitality - Food and Dining: Scenic Rim Brewery
- Excellence in Retail: My Country Escape
- Excellence in Trades and Construction: Hobbs Building and Interiors
- Excellence in Transport, Logistics, Manufacturing and Mining: Joint winners Australian Lawn Concepts and RV Tanks Australia
- Excellence in Professional and Community Services: Tamborine Mountain State School P&C Association
- Most Outstanding New Business: e360 Design
- Excellence in Business (20+ Staff): Binna Burra Lodge
- Trainee/Apprentice of the Year: Corrine Cause, Fit Up Fitness
- Excellence in Agriculture Award: The Lime Caviar Company
- Regional Prosperity Award: The Lime Caviar Company